Mushrooms Out Back

Updated: Dec 28, 2019


This year there were quite a few mushrooms scattered about the property. Some were large and some were small. They were a lot of fun to photograph.

But mushrooms are not good for our dogs. They are poisonous and can kill. I remember my dog Lilah when she was a pup had eaten one and I didn't know it until later that day when she started foaming at the mouth. I was getting scared and concerned. She did vomit and I saw some mushrooms. I immediately called my vet and they told me she should come in. I took x rays and found that there wasn't any more in her. Thank god for that! She was feeling better by the end of the day. From that point on I carefully watch her so she doesn't eat another mushroom.

Mushrooms are for people not for dogs....enjoy your mushrooms.

Stay in touch!

  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Pinterest - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

2020 Copyright All Right Reserved.  All photography and paintings are the property of Cindi Ressler Photography. No photograph or painting may be reproduced in any form without written permission from Cindi Ressler.

©2020 by Cindi Ressler. Proudly created with wix.com